In this section of describing DO Company’s services, we proudly announce that our company, as the physical representative of your company in Iran, can hold a tender to export your desired product.
Operational stages of holding a tender:
- Getting the detailed information of your order from you, the employer, and making necessary arrangements and plans to determine the date of tender.
- Announcing the subject of the tender to exporters who work in the field of your desired product. (All the exporters of each product area are verified and authenticated beforehand.)
- Conducting field research in domestic wholesale markets before reopening the bid envelopes to identify reasonable and appropriate suggested prices.
- Reopening the bids submitted by exporters in a certain period of time. We’ll give the employer (your company) prior notice before doing this and you can supervise the procedure.
- Selecting the top three participants as the initial winners of the tender.
- Providing you with general information about the initial winners of the tender including: reputation, economic power, executive power and quality of products they produce and international feedback they receive.
- Selecting of the final winner of the tender on behalf of the employer.
- Announcing the tender result to the main winner and concluding a contract with the person/company as your physical representative, in accordance with International Trading Laws and the Islamic Republic of Iran Trading Laws.
*While benefiting from the above-mentioned services, you can also use our company’s inspection services to gain complete assurance.